This website will report about Christianity and Christians in Kurdistan but also about Christ and the Lord in general. Amîn

Monday, February 9, 2009

The Kurdistan Brothers (Muslim convert to Christian)



A brother is born for adversity according to an old proverb and the two brothers in the following story illustrate the truth of that saying. When the younger one broke with tradition the older one wanted to break his neck. This is the true story of Syeed and Kocka, two brothers from Kurdistan who were adversaries until their minds, and hearts and lives were unshackled.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this wonderful testimony. I love the Kurdish people. I met many a few years back and I only wish I knew their history more at the time. I pray for these lovely people that the Jesus Christ, the Light of the world may live in them.